Sunday, May 24, 2015

My First Time

So I have only shared this once before, on a Tumblr site that was about first-time experiences, and that was a couple weeks ago.  This is just a small part of what happened, but let me know if you want me to share more.  I'm no writer so please forgive me for any typos or run-on sentences, I apologize in advance.

I knew I liked other boys since I was about ten years old or so and had experimented a bit with a couple cousins, but my first real experience wasn't until a little bit later.  I had gotten dropped off at the mall around noon one day, I had to get dropped off since I wasn't old enough to drive yet.  My friend was supposed to meet me but he ended up being a no-show.  I had gotten a soda in the food court while I waited.  Well after about an hour or so, I decided to go to the restroom to go pee.  I was kinda shy so I went into one of the stalls to pee.  I decided to sit down so I could try and decide if I wanted to still go watch a movie since I was alone.  While I was sitting there I noticed a hole in the wall, little did I know what kind of stuff that hole was used for, LOL.  Since I didn't know what it was it made me kinda curious, so I reached out and touched it to see if the edges were rough since it didn't look like the hole was something that was supposed to be there.  Obviously I didn't realize that my fingers there were an invitation for action, but what a great accidental way to find out, LOL.  Turned out that there was a guy in the next stall, and he was totally looking for some action.  Not even five seconds after I had put my fingers there all of a sudden there was this big white dick coming through the hole.  It scared me at first, obviously, but since I already knew I liked boys I was totally enthralled by the big prick.  It seemed huge to me at the time, but looking back I think it was probably only about seven inches or so maximum.  I sat there for what seemed like forever watching this cock gently bounce up and down, like it had hypnotized me or something, LOL.

 
I still can't believe I got the nerve up to reach out for it and actually touch it, but I am so glad I did.  I already knew how to masturbate so I put my hand around it the way I did to mine every night.  It gave me a little bit of a start when I did cuz it jumped in my hand just a bit, but that little scare very quickly turned into a smile and a tiny little chuckle.  I was in awe of this big white, hard, hot thing and it seemed to feel like nothing else I had ever felt before, not even my own dick.  While I was holding it I noticed that his balls had come through as well, I knew that I liked how it felt when I played with my small balls so I reached up with my other hand and cupped and kinda squeezed his nuts.  All of a sudden I heard this moan coming from his stall and I figured he must like having his balls massaged just like I did.  I can't explain the feeling it gave me to know I was giving this cock (and by default, this guy) so much pleasure.  It sent a chill up my spine and for the first time I realized that I had a raging hard-on as well.  Unfortunately there was nothing I could do about it since both of my hands were feeling this guys genitals and I knew that nothing was gonna stop me from touching them.  I tried stroking his cock the way I did mine, but since it was bigger than mine and at a completely different angle than I was used to, LOL, I don't know how good of a job I was doing.  I don't think there was anybody else in the restroom at the time and he must have known that (even though I was so oblivious/entranced that guys could have been streaming in and out and I probably wouldn't have noticed) but all of a suden I heard him say, kinda forcefully, "SUCK IT" and it remined me that there was an actual person on the other side and I really was holding on to somebody else's cock and balls.

 
Well, I think that's all for now since it's kinda late and I need to get to bed.  But if you guys enjoyed it so far leave a comment and let me know, that will help me to finish telling you the rest of it.  Again, I apologize if it kinda runs on or is boring or whatever, but like I said, I'm not a writer.  Hope to hear from you guys, take care and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment